Tuesday, April 25, 2006

wake.

bloody jheeva, im going to murder him. and im going to conduct the funeral myself. he stole from me and now, he breached the contract set last year. grr. he may be my uncle but i care not. the furies may hunt me down for staining my hands with the blood of family but i do not care. lol.

x-square dhoby gaut is gone. closed down forever. all the fun i had there. death to freedom and enjoyment. why did they close? it looked so profitable. bugger. i think i spent at least $50 there. maybe even close to $100. im so sad. me and vivek saw it first hand today. i feel like leaving a bunch of flowers there. but maybe ill get arrested for leaving suspicious articles. haiz.

finishing the last book of sandman. the wake. the funeral of the dream king. so pitiful. so sad. but by far, kindly ones was the best book. i feel like borrowing it again to re-read it. corinthian, thessaly and delirium are so nice. but destiny, dream and death are the coolest. hah. plus, there's a movie written by neil gaiman out. mirrormask. got 4 stars rating. must watch it if i get the chance. he is an amazing writer. he wrote sandman too! hah.

yay. got some funky wallpapers on my phone now! haha.

No comments: